Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bumped




Hey, if you watching this, or reading this, I just want you to know that I've been thinking about you, a lot actually. And somehow in those brief introduction of ours I may have slip away, you know like got caught up in something else, whatever, that I couldn't really make up, or figure out what the hell was it anyway, because I know, life isn't an excuse, no matter how busy I am. So it made me feel kinda bad, that somehow I owe you an apology of some sort, that if I let it drags any further and longer like some kind of passing phase or something, you know like when you meet somebody, some nice stranger on your way to the grocery and they bump into you accidentally and had all your groceries spilled on the floor and then help you to pick it all back up, all nice and polite and apologetic and all, and exchanging awkward smile and hesitantly went their separate way, something like that. You know, you were like the special one, that I care to look back and glance back and hoping that there was more and that it meant something.

I miss you, and sorry for whatever that went so strayed and screwed. I really hope it doesn't ended that way. I really do.

No comments: